Classes III - V
The Academic Session comprises of Two terms: Term I and Term II. Each term comprises of
Internal Assessment and Term End Exam.
Internal Assessment (Per Term) – 20 marks
1. Periodic Test – 5 mark weightage
- One written test will be conducted for 25 marks once in a term and 5 marks
weightage will be considered for final marking.
2. Multiple Assessment – 05 marks weightage
- Includes Reading, Recitation, Dictation, Dodging tables, Oral tests, etc.
3. Portfolio – 05 marks weightage
- It is a tool for assessing a variety of skills not usually testable in a single setting
of the traditional written pen and paper tests. It is a record of the student’s
4. Subject Enrichment Activities – 05 marks weightage
- Subject Specific Enrichment Activities aimed at the understanding and skill
development like Speaking and Listening, Lab activities, Practical work, Project
Term End Exam – 30 marks
Written test will be conducted for 50 marks at the end of each term and 30 marks weightage
will be considered for final marking.